12 CE Credits - Navigating Psychedelics: For Clinicians and Therapists
We are excited to offer 12 CE credits for our upcoming Navigating Psychedelics Course through our co-sponsor, The Spiritual Competency Resource Center.
Please select your group when purchasing CE credits. Thank you!
Group 1: Thursday, September 17, 2020 - Thursday, November 5, 2020 - 2:00pm EST
Group 2: Thursday, September 17, 2020 - Thursday, November 5, 2020 - 7:00pm EST
To Receive the Full 12 CE Credits (IMPORTANT)
You must attend ALL eight (8) sessions for the entirety of each session (1.5 hours). If you miss a session, you may be able to make up the additional time for an additional cost. The CE credits for this course is specifically for the LIVE component of the course, so if you miss a Zoom call, you will have to forfeit your CE credits, unless you wish to schedule another call/time to go over the material. CE credits do not apply for the "at-home study" portion of the class (which includes the videos on Teachable).
Information on Continuing Education Credit for Health Professionals
- CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
For California Students
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
For Students Outside of California
- LCSWs, MFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
For California Students:
- SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
- For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact [Psychedelics Today - Kyle Buller - email@example.com]. For questions about CE, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.
**Be sure to check with your local state board to make sure that this course can be approved for CE credit