Navigating Psychedelics: 4-Weeks Live Course
Navigating Psychedelics: Lessons on Self-Care & Integration
Join us for our live online 4-week Navigating Psychedelics: Lessons on Self-Care & Integration course. This is a great opportunity to meet others, ask questions, and dig a little deeper into the integration process.
We will meet 4 times. Meetings will be held on Thursday nights from 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern Time / 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm PST
Here is a rough outline of the course. The curriculum is subject to change depending on group interests.
Week 1: Thursday, October 4th - Introduction Week: Group introductions and intention setting for the course. We will explore each other’s interests.
Week 2: October 11 - Preparation & Safety: Harm Reduction
Week 3: October 18 - The Psychedelic Experience: Grof's theoretical framework
Week 4: October 25 – Self-Care & Integration
*Online Virtual Meetings: October 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th
By taking this class you will
- Learn to plan for success with psychedelic substances
- Build a toolkit that will allow you to better handle difficult experiences for you and your friends (skills, journaling practices, integration group best practices)
- Present you with tools that will allow you to test substances to improve safety
- Gain knowledge of the variety of drugs available and how to make more informed decisions about them
- Acquire different approaches to psychedelic use including microdosing, recreational and ceremonial uses
- Explore a framework for understanding and working with psychedelic experiences
- Walk through personal integration experiences
- And much more!
- Tips on how to facilitate/start your own support group
- Journaling exercises
- Guided meditation practices
- Breathwork & other somatic techniques
- Kyle and Joe’s personal integration stories
- A Spotify music playlist
- An integration journal